Because Club MacStories now encompasses more than just newsletters, we’ve created a guide to the past week’s happenings along with a look at what’s coming up next:
Monthly Log: September 2022
- Federico showed Club members how to create internal links between notes in Apple’s Notes app using Shortcuts
- I shared why the bugginess of Stage Manager should concern Mac users
MacStories Weekly: Issue 338
- I recommended Michael Tigas’ app, Focused Work
- Federico shared an Apple Notes shortcut called WebClipper that creates web clippings from Safari web articles
- We released an all-new episode of MacStories Unplugged about bench advertising, the controversy surrounding a giant American flag, buzzards, and how Federico social-engineered his way to unlimited 5G data
- App Debuts
- Highlights from the Club MacStories+ Discord
- Interesting links from around the web
- A sneak peek at what’s next on MacStories’ podcasts
- and more
Support MacStories and Unlock Extras
Founded in 2015, Club MacStories has delivered exclusive content every week for over six years.
In that time, members have enjoyed nearly 400 weekly and monthly newsletters packed with more of your favorite MacStories writing as well as Club-only podcasts, eBooks, discounts on apps, icons, and services. Join today, and you’ll get everything new that we publish every week, plus access to our entire archive of back issues and downloadable perks.
The Club expanded in 2021 with Club MacStories+ and Club Premier. Club MacStories+ members enjoy even more exclusive stories, a vibrant Discord community, a rotating roster of app discounts, and more. And, with Club Premier, you get everything we offer at every Club level plus an extended, ad-free version of our podcast AppStories that is delivered early each week in high-bitrate audio.